One of the non-negotiables of working with us on your automation is that you have your business processes mapped out or you’re prepared to map them out with us.
From experience we know that reviewing your processes can dramatically improve your productivity. It highlights where a system isn’t working or any bottlenecks there may be in your workflow and also saves time and money in the automation build process.
This is what you need to ask yourself to effectively understand and document a process…
- What will the end result of the workflow be?
- What are the steps you take to get to the end of the workflow?
- Do any problems occur? If yes what are they? i.e. you may have to send numerous emails to find out a small piece of information which is time-consuming and not a good use of your time
- How long does each step take to complete before the get to the end of the workflow
- Who does what when and what tools do you use?
When you have this information you can map out your processes and identify any steps that can be eliminated, outsourced, need the personal touch or can be automated.
It’s not the most sexy thing you’ll ever do in your business but processes that aren’t performing as well as you think they are can harm your productivity and your brand.
During the review of your processes we will look at:
Your current software systems
Your current workflow processes to identify bottlenecks
Identify paper based processes that can be automated or converted to electronic
Identification of any challenges and opportunities with your current processes
Following the review we will provide you with an implementation report and roadmap for implementation.