Case Study – Spacious Coaching
The recent pandemic required Spacious coaching to pivot their business to become 80% online. The current system needed reviewing and streamlining to fit the online business model. Leads come into their business through word of mouth, Linkedin, and the website.
What were they?
Firstly, the on-boarding process for new trainee’s involved hours of repetitive back and forth admin work. This took away time that could be used to focus on the business.
The onboarding process involved various steps before the actual coaching training took place:
1. Lead received and email confirmation manually typed and sent out
2. Back and forth email conversation to determine if the training was payable in full or installments
3. Email the accountant to tell them who to invoice and how they would be paying
4. Email to the student to confirm
5. A week before the training a further email was sent with details of venue etc
6. 2 days before training a reminder email was sent to trainees
7. Paper feedbacks were completed manually on the day by the trainees
8. Feedback forms scanned and uploaded to Dropbox
Spacious Coaching was finding these manual steps time-consuming, open to error and not the best use of their time.
What were the goals?
We were tasked with automating this process whilst ensuring the personal touch was not lost.
How did we help?
We automated aspects of the marketing and built an online booking system. The new workflow follows these steps …
Web form is completed manually by the trainee which triggers these automated steps:
A confirmation email is sent out
Email address is automatically added to Mailing lists if they have given permission
A new client is added or updated automatically in Xero
An invoice is automatically raised (if required) and emailed to the trainee.
A Zoom link is automatically created and email reminders sent to trainees a week before and two days before the course
On the day of the course
Feedback forms are sent/received and collated for analysis later.
A certificate of attendance in PDF format is automatically created and sent upon receipt of the feedback form
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Create, your way
Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way.
Online accounting software that automates everyday business tasks
Trusted by over 2 million small businesses, Xero’s business accounting software has all the time-saving tools you need to grow your business. From importing bank transactions to sending invoice reminders, Xero automatically handles tasks so you can get your accounting done faster. Xero is always secure, reliable – and our experts are here to support you 24/7.
Helping you build your thing is our thing
If you’ve got an idea—a dream, a brand, a business—we’re here to get behind it and help you share it with the world.
Focus on the work that matters
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace. We bring all of your team’s content together whilst letting you use the tools you love. And we help cut through the clutter, surfacing what matters most.
Get more done with Gmail.
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols.
Welcome to the world’s most popular website builder.
38% of the web is built on WordPress. More bloggers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies use WordPress than all other options combined. Join the millions of people that call WordPress.com home.
Need help streamlining your workflows?
Here’s how we can help …
1. Join our Facebook group NocodeVA where we share in-depth content and trainings on automation and the latest no-code tools
2. Purchase our eBook Automation Made Simple which has 25 done for you automated Zapier templates ready to implement into your business for just £25
3. Book a Power Hour where we will hang out on Zoom, share screens, focus on your automation plan, problem solve any tech issues you have, map your workflows out or just brush up on your automation skills. The choice of what you spend the hour on is yours
4. Sign up for interactive Zapier automation training (beginner – intermediate or intermediate – advanced) This training will not only help you save time in your own business but for your clients business too.
5. Work with us on a 1:1 basis to create bespoke automations specific to your business email us at email@example.com