Case Study – Rewild
This is a case study of Rewild A National Lottery Funded project for the community of North Lincolnshire who experience anxiety, stress depression or other mental health distress.
What were they?
Rewild run free workshops that the local community can attend. The current booking system was operated through Eventbrite. The booking itself was easy enough but if spaces became available due to cancellations there was no system in place to let people know other than through social media. People were also booking and not turning up.
To set up the workshops involved …
1. Create event in Eventbrite
2. Create social media campaigns
3. Monitoring who regularly failed to attend despite booking
4. Collecting various data to report to the lottery fund
5. Email back and forth if people wanted to cancel or needed directions
What were the goals?
We were tasked with simplifying and improving the booking system, improving communication and creating a cancellation process.
How did we help?
Firstly we built a WordPress website using the Bridge theme and WP Bakery page builder. Secondly we automated the booking system and improved communication. And third of all we created a new cancellation worfklow.
Bookings are now made using an online form which is embedded into the new website.
Using Airtable database we were able to collect attendee information and activate workflows such as cancellation processes, space availability, waiting list.
Zapier mail is used to send out a list of confirmed attendees to the workshop leaders and and volunteers. and confirmation of booking emails to attendees. Reports were also emailed to staff after the workshop to show attendance figures.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
A low-code platform for building collaborative apps.
Airtable is an easy-to-use online platform for creating and sharing relational databases.
Welcome to the world’s most popular website builder.
38% of the web is built on WordPress. More bloggers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies use WordPress than all other options combined. Join the millions of people that call WordPress.com home.
Need help streamlining your workflows?
Here’s how we can help you …
1. Join our Facebook group NocodeVA where we share in-depth content and trainings on automation and the latest no-code tools
2. Purchase our eBook Automation Made Simple which has 25 done for you automated Zapier templates ready to implement into your business for just £25
3. Book a Power Hour where we will hang out on Zoom, share screens, focus on your automation plan, problem solve any tech issues you have, map your workflows out or just brush up on your automation skills. The choice of what you spend the hour on is yours
4. Sign up for interactive Zapier automation training (beginner – intermediate or intermediate – advanced) This training will not only help you save time in your own business but for your clients business too.
5. Work with us on a 1:1 basis to create bespoke automations specific to your business email us at email@example.com