Case Study – Liminalis LimitedYvonne Hemmings
This is a case study of Liminalis Ltd . Liminalis was formed by Elly Dolan an outdoor therapeutic wellbeing and experiential development specialist. She is so passionate about the outdoors and the wellbeing of others.
What were they?
Firstly Elly was finding the manual onboarding process for her students was very time-consuming and not the best use of her time. Secondly a new website needed to be built which was specific to Liminalis.
The onboarding process involved various manual steps before the actual training took place:
1. Enquiry received via Facebook, email or website
2. Booking received and email confirmation manually typed and sent out
3. Back and forth email conversation to determine if the training was payable in full or installments
3. Email the accountant to tell them who to invoice and how they would be paying
4. Email to the student to confirm payment details
6. Course material emailed to students
7. Folder created in Dropbox and shared with student
8. Manually added to the mailing list
What were the goals?
Firstly we were tasked with automating the manual process. This involved using a Podia, Quickbooks and WordPress whilst ensuring the personal touch was not lost. Secondly a new WordPress website needed to be built from scratch as this was going to be the starting point for new student enrolments.
How did we help?
Firstly we built a WordPress website using the Bridge theme and WP Bakery page builder. Secondly we automated the new student enrolment booking system.
And third of all we integrated Typeform into the website for students to purchase a forest school kit.
The new workflow follows these steps …
- A link to Podia an all-in one digital storefront is embedded into a button on the website. This triggers the automation
- If the student pays in full they are directed straight to Podia where payment is taken via Stripe and a new client and invoice is created automatically in Quickbooks.
- A Typeform has been embedded into the shop on the website. This shows items available for purchase, and has stripe added to take payment.
- On receipt of payment an email is automatically sent to the supplier of the equipment to dropship the products.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Sell your online courses
Everything you need to sell online courses, webinars, downloads and memberships without worrying about the tech.
Online accounting software
Small business accounting software that works for you. Save around 8 hours a month managing your accounts with Quickbooks.
Turn data collection into an experience
Engage your audience with conversational forms and surveys and get more data
Welcome to the world’s most popular website builder.
38% of the web is built on WordPress. More bloggers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies use WordPress than all other options combined. Join the millions of people that call WordPress.com home.
Need help streamlining your workflows?
Here’s how we can help you …
1. Join our Facebook group NocodeVA where we share in-depth content and trainings on automation and the latest no-code tools
2. Purchase our eBook Automation Made Simple which has 25 done for you automated Zapier templates ready to implement into your business for just £25
3. Book a Power Hour where we will hang out on Zoom, share screens, focus on your automation plan, problem solve any tech issues you have, map your workflows out or just brush up on your automation skills. The choice of what you spend the hour on is yours
4. Sign up for interactive Zapier automation training (beginner – intermediate or intermediate – advanced) This training will not only help you save time in your own business but for your clients business too.
5. Work with us on a 1:1 basis to create bespoke automations specific to your business email us at [email protected]